Like many people, I’ve been working from home for over a week now as we practice social distancing. In an effort to keep things calm and somewhat consistent, I’ve carefully curated my work from home essentials. They currently include:
• A daily blend of vitamins including zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B12, and elderberry gummies to boost my immune system.
• Oliver Peoples optical frames (I wear Gregory Peck).
• A Montblanc ballpoint pen, to cross my t’s and dot my i’s.
• Purell, because of course.
• A MacBook Pro.
• And a silly notepad, which makes note taking during monotonous meetings (now phone calls) a little more amusing.