There are several products I’ve been vibing with recently, most of which accompanied me on a brief staycation at the Viceroy Central Park. Aside from enjoying the insane Midtown views from my suite (plus one rather opulent bathroom), I took the chance to play guinea pig and test some new essentials.
My current rotation, below:
• The Refinery’s simple face wash.
• This razor stand (which I had customized).
• Clinique’s easy, everyday moisturizer with added SPF.
• An energetic face scrub – my favorite is by Tom Ford.
• Fig + Yarrow’s Oral Hygiene Rinse (perfect for on-the-go situations).
• Tan in a can – Tom Ford’s Bronzing Gel is the ticket.
• Suzanne Kaufmann’s ridiculously luxe Lifting Face Mask (stolen from my mother).
• Assorted Marvis toothpaste minis, because I want all the flavors.
• A spritz of Phuong Dang‘s Leather Up Extrait de Parfum.
Follow me over on @MrEssentialist for daily updates and more things I love.