• Aesop’s Perseus Kit, a generous trio for the face and body.
• Travel blankets, aka your best companion for long-haul flights.
• Seeing my favorite Porsche parked on Bowery.
• Testing Creed’s fragrances, of which Irish Tweed is my favorite… for now.
• Wim Rietveld’s Oase Chair, which I recently spotted at Aesop’s store on West 3rd.
• The return of Missy Elliott ♡
• Thom Browne’s cashmere cardigan – the perfect add-on for winter.
• Bemelmans Bar at the Carlyle.
• A charcoal-based body wash to detox your skin. I like this one by Origins.
Follow me over on @MrEssentialist for daily updates and more things I love.