• My mustard and white CP’s, which I’ll invariably be wearing day in and day out this spring.
• Taking early strolls around Soho (because it’s much better without the tourists).
• This trailer (part one was epic).
• Visiting the new Barney’s in Chelsea – worth it if only for the minimal spiral staircase.
• Pastry for brunch on the weekend.
• Acne’s super sleek slim-fit cotton slacks – these should be a staple in every man’s wardrobe.
• A crisp navy polo shirt, like this one by Comme des Garçons Play.
• The B’day Cake Truffles at Momofuku Noodle Bar.
• A Trefoil hoodie in black by adidas – classic and supremely cosy.
Follow me over on @MrEssentialist for daily updates and more things I love.